Sunday 8 July 2012

I say "Rizzle"

YOU SAY 'KICKS'!

So for my birthday treat my best friend bought me tickets to go and see our fave boys (again)!
We saw them at the same venue in March but this time was sooo much better! We had a drink and got a good spot, danced and sang our hearts out, and took about 10 million photos of the handsome lads, it was a brilliant night and they really brought the house down, their music and energy is upbeat and just gets you in the mood to have a really great time! They did a cover of Ed Sheeran's "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" and it was brilliant! They humped so much they're mama's would be proud (oo-er) and when they go off, just before the encore, they play ghostbusters theme tune which gets the crowd pumping again, knowing the best is yet to come! DOWN WITH THE, WHAAAA, "Down With The Trumpets" is definitely my all time favourite song by the band, just after "Miss Cigarette", "When I Was a Youngster" and "Traveller's Chant" which they played all really well, the atmosphere was insane. I always love live music as it really gets you going, and all on my birthday which made it even more special! Rizzle Kicks, you beauties!
R x






No comments:

Post a Comment