Wednesday 18 July 2012

get the SKINny pt.1 Morning Sunshine


So I thought I'd show you my daily skincare regime. My skin is sort of a mix of dry and oily, being dry around my nose and oily on my forehead and chin. It's in quite good condition at the moment and I only get the odd small breakout.
Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash £2.99/ Daily Exfoliating Face Wash £2.59
Both Superdrug own.

I start in the morning with a good face wash, my favourite is this Superdrug's own Tea Tree foaming face wash. I use it with a cheap exfoliator sponge and it's a great wake up call! It says to use 2-3 pumps but you really only need 1-2 as it foams up as soon as it leaves the bottle and it's enough to cover your whole face. It's so refreshing and I feel squeaky clean after using it! I also sometimes use the Superdrug's own daily exfoliating face wash which smells of camomile and is nicer to use every other day to get a proper pore cleanse.





 After washing I use
a tea tree moisturiser all over the face which carries on the morning refresh, then trusty Sudocrem on spots.

L - Superdrug's Tea Tree Moisturiser £2.99 R - Sudocrem (from Superdrug) £3.49


R x






No comments:

Post a Comment