Friday 20 April 2012

Sooo slack.

Been well over a month since I've posted, I'm so crap.
But anyway, Rizzlekicks were AMAZING, honestly had such a good time, but that was the last time I saw my besty, sad face :(
Been home for Easter, got myself a nice little job working with my mum, so that's all good.
Student loan finally arrived so been doing a spot of shopping, no where near as much as I would've liked to have done though!
L-R; Primark blazer, 17 lip stain, Look magazine, Burgundy shirt, Lilac shirt, Grey dress - all Primark

Also bought a Topshop by Rare playsuit and silk running shorts online, which have not arrived yet, boo! So I went and bought a tan skater skirt from the actual store, which I wore Monday night as it was my first night back at Uni after Easter! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment